Re: Line6 DL4 only loops 2.5 seconds???

Whats the deal with loops that decay ?

It seems that according to the manual, the dl4 will decay the last
recorded
phrase ever so slowly each time the overdub function is activated. thats
not
looping...thats just a long delay that eventually fades. I dont wanna
believe
my own eyes. also, have not had a chance to hear a dl4 yet. And what is
the
actually time u get for looping both with or without overdubs ?

i like the sound of all the things u can do with an expression pedal for
this
unit but another question i have is does the expression pedal have to be
line 6 unit or can ya use any old expression pedal u may have around your
home ?

regards,
jp