Re: Multiple loopers

At 09:42 PM 12/1/99 -0500, George McConnell wrote:

>What is the advantage of having more than one looping unit?

You've got more than one loop that you can use at any given time.  I use
three main units, sometimes feeding the loop in one into a delay on another
or vice versa; it's all about texture and control after one unit rather
than length of loop.

> Can you attain a longer looping time, or what?

Nope.  One unit with 3000 ms, and another with 8000 still only have 3000
and 8000 ms of loop time, respectably.  It isn't an additive affair.

==
the Reverend Rob      ICQ: 1280871          Yahoo: theReverendRob
http://www.realm-of-shade.com .`. .`. .`. .`. http://www.qblh.com
"I prefer not to kill people, but I'd like to destroy as much
 property as possible." - Grace Slick, from the Airplane FBI file
http://www.realm-of-shade.com/music : feedback and echo MP3s