Re: programable delay time

The Zoom 506 would let you do this, but its maximum delay time was four
seconds.  As always, each looping box has at least one thing that only it
will do, and a few things that it won't do that make you scratch your head
in wonder.

Programable loop length and absolute repeat parameter (ONLY 2 repeats of
loudness X, for example) are my two top requests for the next version of
the
Loop software.

TH