Re: Multiple loopers

I have three synced together...I might use one for percussion, one for
"bass"
and one for whatever (horns, vocals, synched delay!)  The most fun is to
get
polyrhythms going (set the loopers to different time signatures).
Basically
the advantage is having one looper stay constant while you mess with the
other one.  Hours of fun with Drum Machines too!
John Painter
<A HREF="http://www.flemingandjohn.com">flemingandjohn.com</A>