Re: safe journey

I'd also add that "Exploded View" is my all time fave Steve
Tibbetts...

>>> "Mike Biffle" <mbiffle@svg.com> 12/02 9:09 AM >>>
Hey David...

Here's the Steve Tibbetts web site... you'll find an order page
there. You could also check out the ECM web site.

http://www.frammis.com/index.htm

-Biffoz

>>> "David Potter" <papadave55@hotmail.com> 12/02 8:55 AM >>>
I've checked several stores here in Santa Cruz for Safe Journey.
None have
it.  Do you have an exact address to order it?  :)