Re: Line6 DL4 group buy - Putting it together.

Believe it or not, I did not haggle my price with 8th street re: the DL4
so on the books i actually paid less than $185.

$185 was what was written on the DL4 box. I just didnt pay taxes or rather
8thstreet didnt charge me tax cause i was paying in cash ( even tho they
actually will record it as a taxable transaction - they work it out in the
books ).

Considering all the prices i saw getting thrown around Looper's Delight
and on Harmony Central - I was not even gonna haggle w/ a $185 price tag.

and yes, i'm a repeat 8th street customer. i got my gr-30 there 2 yrs ago
for $625-brand new along with an ibanez rg470 for 225-new and a used sp202
for $150.

Once again, either Andre or Scott at 8th street music will hook you up and
i'm sure they will make something happen on a bulk buy. 215.923.5040phone
- also ck out: www.8thstreet.com

but reach them in person or over the phone, thats is the way to go (
eyeball to eyeball ) if you are local to Phila.

I personally despise any buying situation where I cant negotiate a number
that I feel is reasonable.

And Im of the mindset of course you should always be prepared to haggle -
and do your homework, know your options and item you want to purchase and
be smart in regard to knowing where and from whom to buy. and how to
leverage your knowledge as best as possible in a business politic manner
across the board.  I know thats not everyones orientation - but it helps
to have a mindset that is focused and determined on geting what you need
and what you can pay for - realistically of course cause everything iS
negotiable and ComPromise is probably the largest part of living a
"life". it all just depends on what degree and context its taken but more
or less we all negotiate and haggle and compromise.

But I always share the scoop on a deal when i see one.

JP