Re: Line6 DL4 group buy: It's comming together

> What's the phone number of 8th street?  Please? or email address

Everyone:  I understand the excitement.  I'm eager too, but could I ask
that
you hold off buying until we have a commitment from a store for a group
purchase?  Legion <legion@voicenet.com> and I have been investigating
various options and are working to get the best deal.

Of course you're free to do what you like.  I'm just considering the
benefit
the group gains as a "retail force" of sorts.  Who knows, it might benefit
us when the next batch of EDP's are released.

thanks,
Greg