Re: Line6 DL4 group buy: It's comming together

Sorry to interject a bit of attitude here...I like the LD threads and all,
but... (as pee wee said long ago, there's always a big but)

Why is everyone pushing their adrenaline up over $20-50 dollars price
difference on the DL-4?  The same people who don't think twice about
getting into a bidding war over a used EDP from a stranger in another
state?

Relax, people...If you are so hard up to get the DL-4 (like I was, the day
it came in is the day I bought it...$235 + tax, and I'm not complaining a
bit!)  Go to your local store, or the big chain and plunk down your cash.
Is waiting and speculating on the group buy to materialize and waiting for
shipping worth $20-50?  it's a free country, i guess.

oh, and by the way, the DL-4 smokes....enjoy.