Re: >>>> Line6 DL4 Group Buy Final Details <<<<

Title: Re: >>>> Line6 DL4 Group Buy Final Details <<<<
And, did they mention a shipping cost?

TH

From: G716 <g716@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 1999 14:20:41 -0800
To: Loopers-Delight@annihilist.com
Cc: ALTO MUSIC <u1010403@warwick.net>
Subject: >>>> Line6 DL4 Group Buy Final Details <<<<

Everyone:  the work has paid off.  Jon at Alto Music has come through again.  They have DL4's in stock and can ship right away.

Line6 DL4: $200
Line6 Adapter: $18
(note - this is not a wall wart, but rather a "pregnant" extension cord.  i.e. it'll only take up one space on your power strip)

How to order:
Go to http://www.altomusic.com
On the left side of the web page click "contact us".
Fill out the form and say you are from the "loopers list".
My browser did not indicate that the web page is using secure encryption, so if you're concerned about putting in a credit card number, I've asked Jon to provide a phone number that we can call.

Thanks to Legion <legion@voicenet.com> for all his efforts researching options as well.

Off to order my own shortly...
Greg

p.s. If you get 2 copies of this it's because I BCC'd everyone who specifically requested an update.