RE: >>>> Line6 DL4 Group Buy Final Details <<<<

hey y'all,

gotta say. all of this snipping and bickering about whether or not to do a group deal (not the actual attempt to do one, by the way) and whether or not the price is really worth it, etc., makes me yearn for politics or time/space or even guitar string threads.

if people wanna try a group buy can't we just let 'em do it and not editorialize about it?? i dig the enthusiasm for copping the new stuff.

what a laugh, me attempting to be "a voice of reason" . . . :-)

stig