Re: what I think is a cool idea for the EDP (unfortunately, I will probably never own one)

M T wrote:

> Here's an idea for the edp rev. software:
>
> If the edp could support loading digital audio loops via midi (probably
>not
> possible, I think)

You can do it by midi sample dump but its soo slow
http://www.annihilist.com/loop/tools/echoplex/FAQ2.html#dump

>or via another port, someone else could write a program to
> store audio loops in banks of 9 (not to exceed 198 seconds).  Then you
>could
> load the edp with a particular bank of samples in the memory you weren't
>going
> to use to loop. Or you could download loops you particularly liked into
>the
> bank software for later use.  It would make the edp twice as cool (the
> hard-core loopers might disagree).

This is a new generation of hardware

every thing from there is possible....

> Of course, I'd be happy if I could get my hands on the old one.
>
> MT

Every body here thinks you'll get one

Claude