Re: ... Mixer Feedbackking

if you've only got one fx send, it'll be a bit difficult to do anything
very interesting ... but you can also route the monitor and tape outs
back into the mixer.

ALSO: the sound of the mixer alone feedbacking into itself is probably
going to get real boring real quick.

AND you'll need some external fx!
examples: delays with hold, pitchshifters, modulation (flangers,
phasers), distortion, vocoders, autopanners ... you name it.

the idea is to put these into the feedback loops:
i.e. aux-send/mon-out/tape-out --> fx --> channel strip

you'll have to play around ... have fun!

rob