Re: Delete Loop

many guys seem to be to post to see their name on the list rather than
having anything significant to say...the same names keep showing up, over
and over and over and over and over...I see some guys name and I know to
delete with out even reading it...My delete button if faded...Would think
before you type apply here? om and Out