Re: EDP guts questions

>2) What is unused main board multi-pin connector P1 for?

D-Bus and some adresses and enables and supply are on it.
I use it for developpment.

>3) What does jumper JP1 do?

just a developpment aid.

>4) What are the components at B1 and B2? Probably something obvious, but
>I'm
>not a hardware geek, just a software geek with a soldering station....

>5) Where are the non-volatile params stored? Don't see a battery
>anywhere....

U21 is a EEPROM

>7) Is there ANY way of reconfiguring/rewiring the back-panel Overdub jack
>perform Insert or Reverse? I really want Insert and Reverse both on
>footswitches at the same time, and have never once in 5 years used the
>back-panel Overdub jack. Foot controller have-nots enjoy it no doubt, but
>for
>the rest of us it's really crying out for a useful job to perform.

That would be a change in the soft.
In the next version, you have MIDI commands for all those
"insert-functions", so you can do it all from a MIDI foot controller.

          ---> http://Matthias.Grob.org