Quick EDP Resistor Question...

I'm going to try the resistor swap for the input/output gain stages of
the EDP finally. I want to swap one part though and need to know if this
is OK (obviously I'm not a electronic wizard!)

The FAQ calls for the following:

 Change R30 from 82.5 K to a 22.1 K 1% metal film resistor
 Change R10 from 2.21 K to a 10.0 K 1% metal film resistor

I have a 22K instead of the 22.1K. Will this make any noticble
difference or is there some reason I should hunt down the 22.1K one
instead? I have the 10.0 K one for the other stage but don't want to
open this thing up more than once.

Thanks for any help!
     HELP WANTED PRODUCTIONS - Http://www.voicenet.com/~legion
"Bringing you the best in Organic Electronic music since we started..."

Home of the Unusual Instrument and Recording Gallery with pictures and
info of Tube recorders, Omnichords, weird guitars, Casios, and more.