Re: Thoughts on the Line6 DL4

Hi all, just picked up the Dl4 through Guitar Center San Diego for 219.00.
Last one in stock and I really wanted to start diving in to the loop thing.
I'm a drummer and my plans were to primarily use the looping feature to set
up grooves from my "cajon" (box drum,afro-peruvian instrument) but got to
tell you that the really cool thing for me were the delay models,
ecspecially the "lo res delay" and "sweep " . Turned this drum in to a
percolating little machine. I was astounded to look up after plugging in
for
the first time and see that i had been  grooving with my self for 2
hours.....I'm hooked. cool box although not being a guitar player I'm not
exactly sure what the implications are for you folks. I think i will still
invest in a Boomerang to take care of the looping,while utilizing the dl4
delay mods to feed the 'rang.