Re: Delete Loop

----- Original Message -----
From: David Potter <papadave55@hotmail.com>
To: <Loopers-Delight@annihilist.com>
Sent: Friday, December 03, 1999 10:51 AM
Subject: Re: Delete Loop

> many guys seem to be to post to see their name on the list rather than
> having anything significant to say...the same names keep showing up, over
> and over and over and over and over...I see some guys name and I know to
> delete with out even reading it...My delete button if faded...Would think
> before you type apply here? om and Out

....and we needed to know this.......define significant.   How about we put
an automatic delete on all messages containing grammatical
errors..........toooo!

signed,
Jamie Mash Jamie Mash Jamie Mash Jamie Mash Jamie Mash Jamie Mash Jamie
Mash
Jamie Mash Jamie Mash.............god what a beautiful name!!!!