RE: New Gear!

BTW The 'beat munging' time compression isn't on the fly - it's an offline
process.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jenni Leeds [mailto:jennil@bellsouth.net]
Sent: Friday, December 03, 1999 12:04 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@annihilist.com
Subject: New Gear!

 That new EMU sampler with time compression/expansion sounds like a
possible
new edition to my looping rig....

http://www.harmonycentral.com/Newp/1999/ESI-2000.html

This new Yamaha FS1r tone module sounds really cool too! I'm new to the
land
of MIDI and synth specs but this seems like a creative nebulous of
possiblities in a box!!
    It's reviewed in the new EM which I'm about to read....

also just wondering if anyone has any experience with Surround Sound
Looping
!!!!!?
Could this be the next pioneering frontier of looping exploration!?
Just some thoughts...

Jamie Mash
{Exp Music
  Director