Re: Delete Loop

In defense of Mr. Smith, I think it's valuable to have someone with his
enthusiasm adding to this group. He isn't a guy who just posts worthless
stuff. A lot of the stuff he has to say actually pertains to the site.
Moreover, I believe he has his own website, and he seems to be active in
collaborations with other artists on this site.