mp3 and Netscape partial soloution-

I have had problems trying to download mp3s using Netscape- it used to work fine but seems 4.7 does not- I have some of my own loop samples on my web site and while searching for the answer to the problem found a "soloution"
It is a free standing.exe called "Uncook 95"- it fixes the files after you do a "save as" in Netscape and get that "This is your mp3 on drugs" sounding file- It is not the ideal soloution but it is small and does not requitre installation- I will keep searching for the answer tho- I want to simply click on the files and get a download prompt- IE works but that's not my browser of choice-
This may be off topic but actually it has to do with sharing loops so there- ;)

Cliff

Link to "Uncook 95"