Date: Fri, 03 Dec 1999 15:14:22 -0800
From: "Patrick Stefurak" <Patrick.Stefurak@line6.com>
To: <wakacreative@mindspring.com>
Subject: Re: DL-4 question

wakacreative;

You are correct about this operation. There is no way to get a 100% wet mix
of the looper.

patrick.stefurak@line6.com
Customer Support

Have a rockin' day.

P.S.: Please leave all original messages at the end of your return e-mail.
I answer many e-mails every day. Leaving this "e-mail conversation" helps
me to recall which issues we are trying to resolve. Thank you.

I noticed in reading the downloaded manual that some of the delay models
will allow the MIX control to fully give delayed or reversed signal when
fully clockwise. I tried this with the looper (which is the main thing I'm
interested in), but did not notice that the dry/live signal went away. It
only increased the looped signal in relation to the dry. Any ideas? I hope
this helps a little more in seeing if the unit will do this.
Thanks,
Jeff McLeod
subversive@mindspring.com

>Date: Fri, 03 Dec 1999 16:28:30 -0600
>To: "Patrick Stefurak" <Patrick.Stefurak@line6.com>
>From: wakacreative@mindspring.com
>Subject: Re: DL-4 question
>
>Hi, Patrick,
>
>Thanks for the reply. I tried that, but the dry signal is still
there--even with the mix control all the way to the right. I even reset the
pedal--still had the live signal. Is there something wrong with that one? I
couldn't find any way to get ONLY the loops to be output.
>Thanks again and I hope to hear from you soon,
>Jeff McLeod
>
>At 12:13 PM 12/3/1999 -0800, you wrote:
>> Jeff & Vonda McLeod
>>I was checking out a DL-4 at a local dealer (Bailey Bros. Music) and
>loved
>>it. I'm a current Boomerang user, and I wanted to know if there was some
>>way to totally mute the live signal on the pedal--as one would using the
>>Boomerang's THRU/MUTE switch. This is probably the only thing keeping me
>>from getting the DL-4 and replacing my Boomerang. I use two amps, and
>it's
>>important that I only hear the delay or loops through my second amp. Any
>>hidden way to do this?
>>

>>>You should be able to adjust the mix on the DL4 to ba 100% wet.
>>
>>patrick.stefurak@line6.com
>>Customer Support

This is not here--
And now is almost over...