Re: market forces

C'mon man your name is 'Mr. Tough' and you don't want to get 'involved' in
going to the Haight/ Ashbury to get to one of the best music stores in Cali
?
I've been going there for 15 yrs for all my guitar/amp/loop equipment-got
my
JAMMAN/VORTEX etc. there.Never had anything but good times over that way-so
be brave...goin'loopy...STANNER