Re: mixer schematics

I concur!  My crappy lil' Yamaha has finally developed a buzz in the
effects
loop.  Ba-ad Juju!  So besides the blessed periods when I can somehow
filter
it out (I just found the frigging thing today), it's time for a
replacement.
I don't have the cash for something Good, but I DO know how to solder as
long as the plans work.

Stephen Goodman       * It's the free Loop Of The Week!
EarthLight Productions * http://www.earthlight.net/Studios.html