Advice needed on buying a CD burner

i am ready to buy the perfect CD burner. my main purpose is to use it
for selling one -offs. it must be able to read the CD-PQ codes from
master disks and burn exactly. it must also have superior sound quality
void of pops and clicks.  i know very little about the transfer of
digital medium. my interest is not to learn how or why a burner works.
my interest lies solely in getting your expert advice as a community of
well informed audiophiles. i've been monitoring this mailing list for
months now and respect allot of your knowledge that comes through here.

any advice would be gratefully appreciated. thanks in advance!

jimmy george