nels cline..cd

At 12:50 AM 12/6/99 -0600, you wrote:
>Matt,
>       I'm one. Nels Cline is a fine, fine guitarist. The Interstellar
>Space
>Revisited CD that he just did with Gregg Bendian is insane. What sort of
>looping setup does he have? Having never seen him live, I'm curious. I
>love
>his work with The Geraldine Fibbers and his trio. Have you heard any of
>the
>Interzone stuff?
>Sincerely,
>Jeff McLeod

hey -- can anyone point to a Nelswebsite or where i can getthis cd..?? is
it general release ?? & whatlabel

I too was blown away by Nels - saw half a Mike Watt show last year-- he
rips,he loops, he raps willingly about his technique/gear after the gig

please help me help him pay a phone bill

andre'
*NEW* Jfk's Lsd Ufo CD "Alien Concepts" available now...

Jfk's Lsd Ufo site                      Project Object/Zappa tribute
http://www.ufomusic.com                 http://www.projectobject.com