Re: Mysticism in Sound and Music group buy . . .

 . . . or you can buy it on your own as I did and save a few bucks--same
price which is basically, free freight

"Mysticism . . ." by Sufi musician Hazrat Inaya Khan, was recommended by
someone here, along with "No Sound Is Innocent" --THANKS for the word,
whoever it was.

both are not really technique books, but really nice philosophy/concept
readings . . .

anyway, an independent bookseller named Dan Pope is where I got my copy for
$13 shipped promptly by Priority Mail

e-mail for Dan is  danpope@home.com

Tom Lambrecht
hideo@concentric.net