From: <Gamine70@aol.com>
To: <Loopers-Delight@annihilist.com>
Sent: Monday, December 06, 1999 1:05 AM
Subject: Re: Tim Reynolds

> Is this the guy who plays with dave matthews? I think he tours with dave
for acoustic duet shows and plays second guitar on all of the reg DMB
release. If this is the same one yr right this guy is wonderful.
Unfortunately the only context I've heard him in is with dave and I'm not a
dave fan. However ther is one song on the doulbe disc set of a dave and tim
duet show which tim wrote and plays alone on. He ends up playing over a
loop
on his acoustic. It's very inspired I think by herbie hancock's maiden
voyage. Is the live acoustic album you speak of solo or does he have a
band.
When I get money I may search him out. On another note are there any nels
cline fans out there. Now that I think about it he was the guy that
inspired
me to get my first looper.

> matt
>
> > I was wondering if there are any Tim Reynolds fans out there.  Tim was
the
> > reason for my interest in looping in the first place.  I recently
purchased
> > his live acoustic album Gossip of the Neurons.  Phenomenal.  Anyone
>hear
any