Digitech Delays FS

Hi Loopers,

I have three pedals that I am going to be selling.  I have a strange
feeling I might regret selling these (like the stories of my dad and all
those 57 chevy's he had as a kid and never should have sold).  But anyway,
time to move on.  Please drop me a line off site.

Digitech PDS 8000 Echo Plus
8-second Delay/Sampler with infinite repeat switch
Fair/good cosmetic condition with some scratches, but is in good working
order.

Price: $160 US OBO + shipping.

(2) Digitech PDS 1002
2-second delay with infinite repeat switch
Fair/good cosmetic condition with some scratches, but is in good working
order. One of the units is missing the original battery cover (has a
makeshift cover) and other unit needs a new 9v battery clip wired in (works
fine off of adapter power).

Price: $80 US (each) plus shipping

Later,

rich