Re: Vortex sounds "bottled" when bypassed- ot?

I've noticed the mention of putting the unit in bypass... If it's on
an aux send it's doubling your signal if it's in bypass. To kill the
Vortex and avoid the doubling you'll have to turn either the Vortex
return channel down or the aux send it's on. Bypass won't help you
here. You can get great full stereo use of a Vortex on the Alt 3/4
buss included on most Mackie mixers. That way you can just punch the
button and send it off to the Vortex. If you return the Vortex to a
channel strip you can then use aux buss processing to further mess
with it or loop it.

-Miko

>>> mark <mark@grape.no> 12/06 2:00 AM >>>
I think I have this problem too, when I plug directly in to the
vortex, No Probs...however
it appears "out of phase" when on the AUX sends.

...so how do I make it "In Phase?"...please?

MArk Red

--
"In vodka Veritas"