RE: Tim Reynolds

        I'm one. Nels Cline is a fine, fine guitarist. The Interstellar
Space
Revisited CD that he just did with Gregg Bendian is insane. What sort of
looping setup does he have? Having never seen him live, I'm curious. I love
his work with The Geraldine Fibbers and his trio. Have you heard any of the
Interzone stuff?

** nels uses a electro harmonix 16-second delay.

interzone first cd is good. gregg bendian on vibes (also composer), mark
dresser (the incredible) on acoustic bass, alex cline on drumset. very nice
album. kinda prog/jazz. on eremite.

interzone 2 is out on atavistic, street date in april 2000. same band,
except bass player changes . . . it's me this time.

nels fans should also check out scarnella, which is his duo with carla from
the fibbers. he's also on two tracks on g.e. stinson's new cd, "vapor," on
ecstatic peace . . . also with me on all the tracks . . .

stig