Line 6 Modeler (again)

Sitting around fooling with the loop sampler right now on it. I put down
something simple in the standard mode for the 2.5 sec. or whatever, then
went to the half speed mode, and layered some more 12 string guitar on
it for some time..this was playing on top of the first pattern that was
now at 1/2 speed..Then I went back to the original setting , which now
made the second layer faster than the 1st..almost bell and chime
sounding..and then I put that into the EDP where it is happily swirling
around at present,while I try to figure out how to take the abrupt
ending off of it (tried something different on the Line 6 and ended up
losing the original pattern) and then eventually recording that to a
hard drive. confused? yea,,,me too
scott devillez