Re: CD Burner

I just went through the same dilema about a month ago, if you have a SCSI
port buy the Yamaha 6416.  I did a lot of research and this seems to be
the
right choice, burner CD-R's @ 6X (that's about 11 minutes a disc), CD-RW's
at 4x, and reads at 16X.  It has a 2 meg Cache and can be found bundled
with
Toast for under $300.  It's won awards and all that BS.  I've been using
it
for a month and I've only made one coaster and that was my fault.  As I
said
before I looked high and low and this seems to be the right choice.
Best of luck, Sean