Re: DL4 expression pedals

At 12:01 PM 12/6/99 -0600, you wrote:
>I have a couple of silly questions folks.  I'm awaiting the arival of my
>DL4, but the Line 6 expression pedal was not available at the time of my
>purchase.  I'm aware that a Roland EV5 pedal will also work with the DL4.

will it??? i was told today by a LIne 6 tech support dude that the Roland
pedal would NOT work -- wrong polarity etc...

he said that any volume pedal with a 10K pot would though--- i assume - you
only need  get a cord that has a stereo plug  on one end and the other end
splits into 2 mono phone plugs..(for the input and output jack on the
vol pedal.

>phone, and their tech support email address is no longer on the website

i believe it's support@line6.com

andre'
*NEW* Jfk's Lsd Ufo CD "Alien Concepts" available now...

Jfk's Lsd Ufo site                      Project Object/Zappa tribute
http://www.ufomusic.com                 http://www.projectobject.com