Re: DL 4 question - Presets?

thanx rich

you are spot-on.that's exactly as the tech support explained it to me.

yes- i daftly assumed that you could get 3 patches PER model..

see ya

ac

At 12:02 PM 12/6/99 -0800, you wrote:
>I'm not sure what you folks are talking about.  The "presets" that you are
>referring to, are these the first three switches that you can hit to
>access
>the delay types?  If so, why is there any problem?  Just dial in the delay
>type you want, and save it to whichever "preset" switch you want.  Am I
>missing something? Or are you expecting 3 "patches" per delay type?
>
>As far as I can tell, the 3 switches will only save 3 delay presets.  So
>if
>you have your model switch set to Lo-res delay, for example, and you hit
>switch 3, which yesterday you saved a cool Analog delay sound to, it will
>recall the Analog delay, even though your model switch is still on
>Lo-res.
>
>later,
>
>rich
>

> At 12:55 PM 12/6/99 -0500, you wrote:
>>> has anyone noticed that some of the regular delay patches
>(tube/tape/maybe
>>> digital dynamic, etc) has PATCH "C"set to REVERSE echo -- in other
>words-
>>> is anyone else seeing the reverse setting preset into any other sound
>>> BESIDES "REVERSE" ???
>>
>>YES! I wrote Line6 this weekend about this and will post what I find
>>out. in fact it appears the factory presets do not correspond to the
>>actual delay type in any of "B" and "C" presets.
>>
>>I've noticed the Tweak and Tweeze knobs add modulation on delay types
>>where they are supposed to be treble and bass controls on "B" and there
>>is a 100% wet reverse sound on all "C" presets.
>>
>>> i am able to change it - just wondering..??
>>
>>As far as I can tell you need to overwrite these sound in each delay
>>type with the "A" preset because they are clearly not the correct delay
>>type. The drag is if you ever need to do a factory reset these wrong
>>settings will be back there.
>>
>>I don't like this at all because I'm not sure I'm even calling up the
>>correct delay setting in preset "A". I hope I hear from LINE6 about a
>>work around for this...

>>     HELP WANTED PRODUCTIONS - Http://www.voicenet.com/~legion
>>"Bringing you the best in Organic Electronic music since we started..."
>>
>>Home of the Unusual Instrument and Recording Gallery with pictures and
>>info of Tube recorders, Omnichords, weird guitars, Casios, and more.

*NEW* Jfk's Lsd Ufo CD "Alien Concepts" available now...

Jfk's Lsd Ufo site                      Project Object/Zappa tribute
http://www.ufomusic.com                 http://www.projectobject.com