Re: DL4 expression pedals

I plugged in my EV5 last night and it works, though I'm not yet convinced
that it covers the full range of a given setting. Seems I couldn't go from
minimum rate to absolute maximum rate of sweep on the swept filter delay
mode. It would cover a rather broad range, but not the total. DOn't know
if
it's cause of the EV5 or the DL4. I didn't spend much time trying. Suffice
say I was happy with the result on several modes with the EV5.

eric p
echo park