Re: Indian/middle eastern sounds, microtonality

> wow - what a crazy guitar. i tend to pull the frets out of mine alot
> lately but this looks fun!

Glen Peterson is one awesome luthier. This has to be the most incredible
fretting EVER done. Unbelievable ! Well, y'all know whom to call if you
need
some excellent guitar work done.

> another cool thing i want that (no doubt) costs a big pile of money.
It ain't necessarily so ! This particular instrument is a regular G&L strat
style,. They can be prdered fretless, which makes it easier & cheaper to
custom fret for non 12-tET. At the most u could have just the neck custom
built by a luthier or ordered form Warmoth or whoever. The fretting costs
will depend on the fretting scheme. For 31-tET for example, there are about
3 times as many frets as in a vanilla guitar, plus it's more tedious work.

I'm planning on a 41-tET soon as I have the dinero.

With re. to looping, one piece of gear that fascinates me & I can't see
myself owning anytime in the near future is Eventide's GTR4000. The
combination of the elaborate delays & harmonizing schemes should make for
some amazing possiblities.

> golly.
indeed.

> bobdog