Re: Shakti..."loopy" tablas...

i recently heard through a friend that john m. was restablish the original
shakti. word is they are currently doing some shows. where? i am not sure,
but
that it's potential is to do a whole international tour. i saw a glimpse
of j's
guitar in an article briefly stating that they were reuniting. it was one
of his
electric hollow body's. i am sure his harp guitar from the original days
will go
with him on tour as well. it is some of my favourite stuff which he plays
on.  i
will continue to find info. please let me know if you come across
specifics as
well.

i will have my DL4 before x-mas

i am dancing at the feet of my boomerang for now, all is bliss all is bliss

peace
jimmy george