Re: mixer schematics

seems to me that you could insert a series of 10k pots as aux's after the
1st
gain stage (right after either the 22uf cap or the 1k resistor)& voila -
aux
send city.

each aux send (& maybe return) would need some more gain stages, but you
could
copy the post fader gain stages from the l & r from this schematic.

the question remains - what kinda s/n ratio arer you gonna get from a whole
pile of tl5532 op amps?

bobdog