Re: 4-track to PC Question..

Hello,

SBlive platinum, www.buy.com $153.00, comes with
adequate versions of soundforge and cakewalk. Has
breakout box that mounts in a drive bay. Has
digital i/o, 1/4 input w/ gain control. Believe
it also has mp3 conversion software. Pretty
decent pkg. My untrained ears are happy w/ the
sound quality. I run my guitar through a mxp100
digital out to the platinum.

Randy Jones