From: Gamine70@aol.com [mailto:Gamine70@aol.com]
Sent: Monday, December 06, 1999 11:09 AM
To: Loopers-Delight@annihilist.com
Subject: RE: nels cline / hidden treasures

Could you tell me what the music sounds like on these releases I guess this
is actually a rather vague request. What's the instrumentation like and how
do the pieces compare to his other compositions. Were these soundtracks
ever
released as cds or vinyl? I'm very curious as to  how nels dealt with
scoring a movie.
any info would be great.

matt