Re: Roland SP808?

I've purchased many things from AMS. I think there prices are good and
Iv'e
never had any problems with them. All orders have come in a timely manner,
well packaged, itemized receipts (for tax purposes), and they usually have
the items in stock. They are open like 7x24 or something too. All in
all,..I find them a convenient resource to get things when I *know* I want.

-Joe

At 11:25 PM 12/7/99 -0800, you wrote:
>I seek advice...
>
>I'm looking for a good device to which to download loops from my EDP. I
>find that I'm frequently in loop making mode rather than song building
>mode, and I'd like a good way to save the loops as useful future raw
>material.
>
>I've been eyeing the Roland SP808 Groovesampler.
>
>Does anyone have anything particularly positive or negative to say about
>it? Has anyone successfully download loops from their EDP to the SP808
>(where downloading could include simply recording)? How easy was it to do
>so?
>
>And since they have one of the best prices I've seen, does anyone have any
>experience with American Musical Supply?
>
>Thank you much.
>Mark

                             CHECK OUT BOSTONS PREMIERE FUNK AND DANCE BAND
                                          www.funky-town.com