Lovetone Meatball assistance?

Somebody lavished me with a Meatball on my birthday!
...and I thought I'd never find one since they've gone belly-up. What a
cool
gift!

It's used and didn't come with any docs. I *think* I understand all the
controls, but how do I get the CV thing going? An EV-5 doesn't seem to do
anything.

What are the two CV jacks supposed to control?

Also  - any new ideas for the effects LOOP (am I more on-topic now?) other
than the usual fuzz?  I jacked a heavy flange inthere to interesting
effect.

>p.s. miko said that i have all the lovetone pedals ever made - - not
>true!!
>(just a lot of 'em)

who said that? it came to me quoted from the list, but I missed the
author. I
would sure love a copy of the instructions for this beast! Could somebody
do
that for me? It was my birthday, after all, and I didn't hear from a
single
one of you!