studio looping example

I've been on this list a while and rarely write because I haven't gotten a
serious live looping tool just yet. I did get a Boomerang a while back but
took it back because I thought I was going to score an EDP on EBay... which
was the first one that went over $1000.00 ... just before that other one
went over $3000.000 . I loop in the studio a lot with cakewalk and Acid,
but
I'm jonesing to do it live.

  Now, to the point.
  My band has recorded some music that uses looping for the bass, guitar
and
drums, and I thought you guys (and gals) would like to hear it, and
possibly
help out a fellow looping enthusiast. You can hear our song, "So Good" at
http://voting.bestband.com/BestBand/Scripts/Vote_index.cfm   We're
mamaSutra
and we're under the R&B category, for lack of a better category like...
"funky grooves with a badass female bass player / vocalist and some funky
horn guy with killer effects." Anyway, The whole thing was done with loops
on Cakewalk. Anyone who wants to cast a vote for us would also be much
appreciated, but mainly I just want you to hear the tune. Any critiques or
reviews are also appreciated.

  PS. Does anyone know if the new Boomerang will be Stereo? The mono thing
is what's holding me back because I run stereo live on both my guitar and
Sax. The DL-4 is stereo, but I want more than 14 seconds. Arrrggghhh!!!!!

Peace
Russell