Re: It's and Its

He's the guy that I told you about. See? Never a kind word from Javier.
By the way, the link to SoundRaider is http://195.92.248.101:802/raider/
That's the audio program that makes music from all of your .wav files.

What was that other webpage that was experimental music discussion? I'd
like
to see that one.

thanks,

matt