10% off Musician's Friend with ebates

I thought I'd let those who haven't heard know about ebates.com, which can
help save some money. Essentially, they've become an affiliate at many
stores on the web, but instead of keeping the money, they return it to the
buyer who linked through ebates when making the purchase. The rebate is
saved in your account, and checks are mailed out four times a year.

You can get 10% off any and all purchases at Musician's Friend (though that
still doesn't make MF attractive for loopers: DL4 sells for $270 there,
which isn't too attractive, even with an additional 10% discount, and I
couldn't find the boomerang on their site. The headrush goes for $200
(pre-discount). I'm not sure how that price compares.)

I'm also fond of the 7% off of CDnow, 10% off of Reel.com (for DVDs), 5% at
outpost.com (which saved me big on my new G4). I'll stop blabbering now,
for
fear of sounding too much like a sales pitch, though I suspect I've already
crossed that line. If you shop online at all, this is at least worth a
quick
look, I think, as it's a good deal for those who were planning on buying
things at these sites anyway....

To sign up, their web address is simply www.ebates.com, though if you want
to use me as a referral (which costs nothing to you, but does help me out a
bit), use this link:

http://www.ebates.com/index.jhtml?referrer=jngr

As far as my own (quite limited) looping gear: I've been playing around
with
the "sound on sound" patch in my digitech RP12 for a while, before
stumbling
upon this list this past summer. I will be upgrading my looping gear
sometime soon, and I thank all of you for the great discussion I've seen in
the last months. you've given me muh to think about.