Re: Lovetone Meatball assistance?

> Somebody lavished me with a Meatball on my birthday!
> ...and I thought I'd never find one since they've gone belly-up.

Fast breaking news... I just got a call from mark at lovetone... reports
of their demise are premature and they are busy trying to revamp.
They're quite friendly, but I forgot to ask how to contact them. The
website is no longer up; you could try mail:
Lovetone
Box 102, Henley-on-Thames,
Oxfordshire, England RG9 1XX
+44-1491-571411 phone/fax

> I *think* I understand all the
> controls, but how do I get the CV thing going?

My manual (I believe it was a xeroxed sheet) is long gone. However I
seem to remember that the pedal inputs are not CV controls and the
manual explicitly warning against sending any voltage into them. Pedal 1
controls the attack and I think pedal 2 controls the "intens" knob
(which should more accurately be called freq). A really fun if quirky
pedal, happy birthday