Re: sync-ing non-midi loopers???/Quiet switches for Headrush!

><< Unfortunately they are SPST and cannot do the trick originally asked
>for
>by Jack.... >>
>
>They can I believe, if he just doubles up the leads on the lugs.  Not as
>neat, but will work.
>
>hawkeye

I really would not recommend doing this.  You'd be crossing the two
circuits in an unpredictable way which could damage the units.  Please
don't, unless you have some intimate knowledge of the circuitry that no one
here has yet claimed to have.

David Myers