sync-ing non-midi loopers/ cheap stereo loopers???

In a message dated 12/12/1999 1:15:17 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Loopers-Delight-d-request@annihilist.com writes:

> >>This means, you'll record two loops that will start off together. As
>they
>  >>loop, the slight differences will cause the loops to slowly drift
>apart,
>  >>causing phase problems, then flamming, then just odd rhythms.
>Sometimes
>  >>this can be obvious very quickly, sometimes slow. Just depends on the
>  >>natural random variance between the clocks on the two headrushes.
>  >
>  >Cool!  This is just the way I'd want it, myself....
>
>  I'm guessing if he wanted to do that, he wouldn't have asked the
>question.
:-)

Actually, I only own one headrush and have no intention of doing any mods
it.  I was just putting some food for thought out there -- just wondering
if
it was possible.
I too really enjoy the chaos of two unsynced loopers (if you allow me to
call
a pds pedal a looper).
cheers
jack