Welcome GVW

Hey Loopers,

I just wanted to welcome George Van Wagner from Line6 to the mailing list.
He has been very informative at the Line6 forum for me and alot of other
folks.  Hi George!  Did you show off the DL-4 at the LA L6 users group?

Thanks for a great pedal...and a cool manual to boot!

I know you guys have had alot of POD version 2 requests.  So here goes my
Dl-4 version 2 request.  Hell, this thing hasn't been out a month and we're
trying to revise...

Make the pedal a bit larger to accommodate a 5th switch.  Make it a
dedicated reverse switch in LOOP mode.  (that double click thing is a bit
too tricky for me, especially live).  In delay mode, could it be used for
INFINITE REPEAT?  That, in conjunction with a bit more delay time...(4-12
second range?)  would combine to make an unbeatable pedal IMO.

It's still an awesome piece for the money.

seeya!

rich