Re: Welcome GVW

Hi George and welcome!

This is probably something you've heard on the list from others as well as
me... Mix on all delay models is 100% dry to 100% wet... why wasn't this
done on the Loop Sampler just for the sake of consistency? it goes from
100% dry to around ~ 40% dry-60% wet. Phase problems occur on an aux send
with this sort of mix.

Is it true that disengaging bypass reinitializes the delay model and you
dump your delays as well as return to the model's default settings unless
they've been stored? If so... this is another nit. Bypass shouldn't flush
the buffer and your delays should just keep on truckin' so you can input
more material, bypass and play over, then disengage and add again and
again etc.... (Gotta test this one and find out for myself.)

>> Mark Landman also adds...
>> As far as the extra switch, how about just allowing a choice in
>software of using that single trigger switch for reverse? I suspect the
>single trigger switch isn't as useful to loopers as the other functions.

I second this... maybe this could be another secret mode when plugging in
like the delay spillover.

Best,
-Miko